BV TECH has the expertise to support process and services innovation, as a result of many years of experience in assisting the Government in its evolution and in relevant projects implementation, including research, civil justice world, transportation, environment, industry, safety and health.
BV TECH has been involved in the preparation of a proposal for a national initiative to monitor and control the costs of chronicity through a close collaboration between Regions and Ministry. The initiative is based on a governing body that normalizes, compares and measures regional excellence initiatives by identifying a set of best practices and health management models. This set is designed to guarantee the best suitability, efficiency and effectiveness of local healthcare systems.
BV TECH pursues technological and process innovation in order to support different initiatives based on new models for managing and caring locally: from research projects based on Business Intelligence and Data Mining systems (in compliance with the concept of Evidence-based Medicine for the support of shifting clinical processes) to the distribution of ORION HEALTH’s products (multinational leader in interoperability solutions designed to guarantee the continuity of care and the unified vision among the different actors of the ‘circle of care’). Recently, BV TECH has created a platform called BV4Health, unique on the market. It combines the support of the managerial aspects of local healthcare with clinical ones based on the collection of vital parameters and environmental monitoring.
The companies in the group have been involved for years in the varied world of public administration and health. They have acquired distinctive skills in the processes, design, development and constant innovation of regional information systems, also alongside leading national and international players.
In particular, the BV TECH group has been working on the following main processes:
- Regional Services Card and Population Regional Registry;
- Electronic Health Record, integration with the SSR actors, dematerialization;
- Pathology networks;
- SAR Qualification (Disease Certificates and Electronic Prescription start);
- Administrative Compliance with central entities (MEF, etc.);
- DWH evolutions in major regional areas;
- Control tools design to support Government spending;
- Projects aimed to simplify the citizen relationship (prosthetic, vaccinations, civil service, cancer screening, occupational diseases, etc.) and the business relationship (fund management, simplified forms, systems for agriculture, environment and civil protection);
- Prescription – Provision – Reporting and unified regional booking;
- Public housing.